Agenda< Alle agendaitems
Webinar European B2C market of health services; a dangerous market with incredible health potential
9 maart 2021
Invitation and program
Co-producers VNO-NCW/MKB Nederland, Federation for Health, the Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra and ICT&Health cordially invite you for their webinar on March 9th, 09.00-10.30 am (CET).
If you look closely, you see there is a European digital B2C health market emerging. We think that this market can become a strong lever for more sustainable health systems and ultimately healthier European populations. Assumingly, the digital health services will support European citizens in using their natural ability to grow, recover, heal and deal with the problems of life themselves. However, a well-functioning B2C health market does not emerge by itself. The danger is that public interests may be compromised. Therefore, we must think about how to proactively shape the right market conditions and secure that European values are embedded in the new health services by default. By doing so, Europe will achieve the incredible health potential of this emerging market.
In this webinar, the Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra – one of the leading institutes in this field in Europe – will share their vision on the topic and also present the results of their survey on wearables and wellbeing data in four European countries in June-July: Finland, France, Germany and the Netherlands.
- Opening & welcome: Thomas Plochg, director Federation for Health (moderator)
- Introduction of the topic in European perspective: Jaana Sinipuro, Project Director, IHAN - Human-driven data economy, Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra
- Results of the Health Wearable Survey Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra: Tiina Harkonen, Leading Specialist, IHAN - Human-driven data economy, Sitra
- Highlighting a few examples of digital health services in the Netherlands
- Panel discussion with experts reflecting on the emerging digital health market
- Lounge of the health data challenge by Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra
Don’t miss this unique webinar. Register now by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org